1. What standards are you teaching today? What are your student-friendly outcomes? 2. How will you know your students have met the daily outcome? 3. What steps will you take to ensure your students meet the daily outcome? 4. What will you do if they do NOT meet the daily outcome? 5. What will you do if they DO meet the daily outcome?
4 Steps to Analyze Student Work
1. What standard or standards areaddressed?
2. What do you consider a proficient response for this formative assessment?
3. What do you see in the work samples? Strengths?Weaknesses?
4. What do students’ needs indicate for designing instruction to move their learning forward?